We require individuals interested in any type of support group to first attend an orientation session to assess your individual needs and help determine the best fit for possible support groups or individual counseling. Orientation sessions are conducted by a licensed counselor, and occur every Tuesday evening at 5:30 pm. These sessions are open, and you do not need to RSVP or make an appointment to attend an orientation session.
We currently facilitate the following support groups on a weekly basis:
- Circle of Hope – Adult, Female Identified Survivors (English)
- From Trauma to Triumph – Adult, Male Identified Survivors (English)
- STRONG Group – Youth 11 to 18 years old, All Gender (English)
- All Gender Support Group (English)
- Level Up – Trafficking Survivors (English)
- Grupo Para Sobrevivientes – Adult, Female Identified Survivors (Spanish)
- Grupo Para Padres – Parent Group (Spanish)
- Parent Support Group – Parent Group (English)
The STRONG Group and Level Up require additional assessment process with an advocate. This will be reviewed with you at the orientation session.