The Family Justice Center is a resource for victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Human Trafficking. The FJC houses a number of different services all in one location. At the FJC, you can access:
- Safety planning resources
- Information on Legal issues or meet with a lawyer
- Immigration assistance for victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Temporary Protection Orders
- Access LVMPD Victim Advocates
- Access LVMPD Domestic Violence Detectives
The FJC is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm. Victims do not have to make a report to law enforcement in order to access services. Call 702-828-7714 to learn more.